Adrienn was a professional track athlete for over 5 years, competing in the 400m, 800m and relay. As well as her personal training qualification, she has a Bsc in Sports Management and loves any kind of physical activity from swimming to weight lifting. She hopes to make her clients feel happy, strong and confident after every workout.
We asked her some questions…
- Favourite Beattitude workout? Bodyw8 cardio
- Top top for living a healthy life? Sleep well, eat well and keep moving!
- Your motivational song? My favourite genre is anything 90’s. I often just listen radio when I work out as I love the mix of everything!
- Favourite film/book? My favourite always seems to be the latest one I’ve just watched I love films based on a true story. I’ve recently watched ‘The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind’ and it was amazing! In terms to reading, I like biography books. At the moment I’m reading Audrey Hepburn, her real story.
- Your go-to indulgent treat? Oven-baked margherita pizza with extra mozzarella
- Early bird or night owl? Definitely an early bird!
- Night in or night out? Night in
- Best place to visit in London? I love all the parks, especially in spring!
- Favourite holiday destination? Anywhere close to the ocean
- One thing you can’t live without? A good sports bra!
- Quote to live your life by? Find the balance everywhere.
- Three words to describe your classes? High energy, sweaty, great atmosphere (I cheated… that’s 5 words!)
- Your killer HIIT movement? Star jumps
- Interesting fact about yourself that no one knows? I LOVE doing Soduko puzzles
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME YOU
JOINED THE FUN?
It all starts with a simple decision today.
START WITH OUR 7 DAY TRYOUT OFFER
Looking for our Live Stream and On Demand only options?
Then click here