Becs is an ex-gymnast turned Crossfit and HIIT lover who loves all things health and fitness. She studied nutrition at university, as well as completing her personal training qualification and now balances her work as a personal trainer alongside working as a fully qualified nutritionist. She is passionate about helping women feel their absolute best through living a healthy and happy life.
We asked her 10 questions…
- Top tip for living a healthy life? Find what works for you. Eating well and exercising should never feel like a chore. There is no need to force yourself to do something you don’t enjoy – that’s not what life’s about! There are so many different ways of moving your body and there are such a variety of foods out there to enjoy too.
- Your motivational song? My go-to feel-good song is ‘I wanna Dance with Somebody’ – recently found a great remix which is great for workouts!
- Your go-to indulgent treat? Hands down ice cream (anything caramel, peanut butter or chocolate) or it’s gotta be a ben’s cookie – give me both together and I’ll be in a seriously happy place
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird every day
- Best place to visit in London? Anywhere involving good food
- Favourite holiday destination? I’m a beach baby so put me by the Ocean and I’m happy but my favourite has got to be the Whitsundays in Australia
- One thing you can’t live without? Lululemon align leggings (if you know you know) … alongside nut butter
- Quote to live your life by? I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason, always. Also, a simple smile is so important to me so ‘A warm smile is the universal language of kindness’ is one of my favourite quotes.
- Your killer HIIT movement? It’s got to be a burpee… and of course, throwing a tuck jump in there too
- Interesting fact about yourself that no one knows? I used to compete nationally in gymnastics and sports acrobatics (but don’t ask me to do a backflip now!!
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME YOU
JOINED THE FUN?
It all starts with a simple decision today.
START WITH OUR 7 DAY TRYOUT OFFER
Looking for our Live Stream and On Demand only options?
Then click here