Jessica’s vinyasa based Yoga classes are accessible, fun and energising, and she will always offer modifications and variations to suit all abilities. She hopes to leave you feeling stretched, challenged and empowered through the session and believes that yoga is an opportunity for you to switch off from the outside world and focus on the present.
We asked her 10 questions…
- Top top for living a healthy life? Balance is key! Lots of sleep, keep moving and everything in moderation
- Your motivational song? Ohh there are so many golden oldies that I love. But guilty pleasure of listening to Pump it up!! Just gets me moving faster haha
- Favourite book? I love thrillers, detective books and anything gripping – ‘I am Pilgrim’ is sooo good book
- Your go-to indulgent treat? Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird – I am such a grannie at heart
- Best place to visit in London? I love the London skyline at sunset, so any bars or parks with a good viewpoint
- Favourite holiday destination? Has to be Bali, the beaches, people and culture are just too beautiful
- One thing you can’t live without? My little doggie Bruno
- Three worlds to describe your classes? Energising, relaxing and fun
- What do you love most about the Beattitude community? Being around like-minded, motivated and beautiful members/ team
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME YOU
JOINED THE FUN?
It all starts with a simple decision today.
START WITH OUR 7 DAY TRYOUT OFFER
Looking for our Live Stream and On Demand only options?
Then click here