Patrycja comes from a dance background which has not only given her an appreciation for the power of movement but also taught her the importance of confidence, determination and self-believe. Through her work as personal trainer she hopes to encourage others to become the best version of themselves and helps clients stay focussed, motivated and committed to their fitness goals.
We asked her 10 questions…
- 1. Favourite Beattitude workout? B’BodyW8 Cardio
- Top tip for living a healthy life? Keep a strong mind and a beautiful heart
- Your motivational song? Whitney Houston’s songs always make me feel empowered and inspired. Her music can lift your spirits, boost your confidence and help you find inner strength!
- Your go-to indulgent treat? Has to be chocolate!
- Early bird or night owl? Definitely an early bird
- Favourite holiday destination? I’m in love with New York! Sometimes though I love a holiday in a sunny place with lots of nature
- Quote to live your life by? “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
- Three words to describe your classes? You should try!
- Your killer HIIT movement? I’m a fan of burpees and as there are so many crazy variations
- What do you love most about the Beattitude community? It’s a place of authenticity, empowerment, joy & constant support from both the members and the team. I’m constantly inspired by the determination, strength and uniqueness of every woman there!
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME YOU
JOINED THE FUN?
It all starts with a simple decision today.
START WITH OUR 7 DAY TRYOUT OFFER
Looking for our Live Stream and On Demand only options?
Then click here