Club Manager Sam is also a highly experienced trainer who specialises in weight-lifting, pre and post natal fitness, pelvic floor and abdominal recovery and fat loss. She has years of experience boxing/kickboxing and her favourite way to exercise is HIIT. She is a functional movement boff and is currently training to become a nutritionist.
We asked her some questions…
- Favourite Beattitude workout? Endurance
- Top tip for living a healthy life? Spend time with people who see the same value in health and fitness as you
- Your motivational song? Ohhh don’t get me started! I could be blasting anything from S Club to Eminem, but I always match it to my workout to find the right vibe!
- Three favourite films? The proposal (@ryanreynolds still waiting on your call), Lord of the Rings (when I have 3 hours spare) & 21 jump street
- Your go-to indulgent treat? I make a MEAN walnut, banana and chocolate loaf
- Early bird or night owl? BOTH! Depends on the weather, winter is always harder! Even when I’m holiday I still set an alarm though (much to my partner’s distaste haha!)
- Night in or night out? Go hard, then go home
- Best place to visit in London? The airport
- Favourite holiday destination? Sand, sea and Aperol on tap Croatia is my favourite to date (after NZ of course!)
- One thing you can’t live without? @shay_middleton … brownie points? If not, yoghurt!
- Quote to live your life by? Fate favours the fearless. I even had it tattooed on my body just in case I forget!
- Three words to describe your classes? Better than Siobhan’s
- Your killer HIIT movement? Give me a burpee box jump any day!
- Interesting fact about yourself that no one knows? I’m part Maori – everyone assumes Spanish/Latino/all sorts!
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME YOU
JOINED THE FUN?
It all starts with a simple decision today.
START WITH OUR 7 DAY TRYOUT OFFER
Looking for our Live Stream and On Demand only options?
Then click here