Beattitude Founder Siobhan is an ex-dancer, turned Olympic weightlifter, turned personal trainer. She is now on a mission to transform the way that women train and has created a club which provides an empowering and supportive community for women, where she can share her passion and expertise for female fitness.
We asked her 10 questions…
- Favourite Beattitude workout? B’Endurance
- Top tip for living a healthy life? Meditate
- Your motivational song? I have some WEIRD motivational songs… when I run I listen to classical music (yeah I know) but these are my three ‘go tos’… Injection (from mission impossible) by London Music Works, Beethoven’s 5 Secrets by The Piano Guys and Lone Survivor by Steve Jablonsky. OBVs when I’m doing strength or heavy HIIT I don’t use these, but these are my most motivational songs!
- Favourite book/ podcast or film? Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill or anything by Earl Nightingale.
- Your go-to indulgent treat? Green Thai curry – although less of a treat in lockdown and more of a “I can’t be arsed to cook so I’ll get a take away” (bad I know!)
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird weekdays – night owl weekends
- Night in or night out? Oooooh hmm. Pass – I like both…
- Best place to visit in London? I mean I’d be stupid not to say Beattitude right
- One thing you can’t live without? Bose Headphones
- Quote to live your life by? Never give up
ISN’T IT ABOUT TIME YOU
JOINED THE FUN?
It all starts with a simple decision today.
START WITH OUR 7 DAY TRYOUT OFFER
Looking for our Live Stream and On Demand only options?
Then click here